If the income per person in your family does not exceed PLN 1,051.70 net, submit an application for a social scholarship along with documents confirming the income.
The average income from work in individual farms per 1 conversion ha in 2019 was PLN 3,244.
Persons submitting an application for social assistance, in addition to the application, submit the following documents, as appropriate:
Certificate from the Tax Office on the amount of income taxed with personal income tax on general terms obtained by the student and family members in the previous tax year.
PIT forms are not accepted!
To the application must be attached
The certificates from the Tax Office do not contain information about the contributions paid for Health Insurance, therefore it is in the interest of the applicant to provide certificates from the social insurance institution about the above-mentioned contributions paid during the period covered by the certificate from the Tax Office
- Certificate from the Tax Office on the amount of the flat-rate income tax due in the last accounting year,
- Statement of the student and family members on the amount of net income obtained in the period required to document the application for financial assistance, if the student or his family members settle accounts on the basis of the flat-rate income tax regulations,
- Statement of the student and family members about the amount obtained in the period required to document the application for other types of non-taxable income (the form includes the catalog of the above-mentioned income),
- Certificate from the Commune Office on the size of the farm (expressed in conversion ha),
- Certificate of learning siblings under the age of 25, in the case of younger siblings, birth certificates must be presented,
- Money orders, money transfers and copies of court judgments documenting the amount of maintenance granted to persons in the family. In the case of receiving alimony lower than adjudicated, photocopies of transfers or transfers should be presented together with a certificate from the bailiff on the total or partial ineffectiveness of the enforcement of the maintenance.
Depending on the situation, the application should also include:
1. copy of birth certificates of the student's siblings or children,
2. a certificate from schools confirming the education of siblings (student's child),
3. copy of parents' death certificates,
4. copy of copies of the final judgment of the court declaring divorce or separation, and the same documents regarding the student's marriage,
5. copies of marriage certificates in the case of student marriages
What is Family Income?
It is the sum of the income of family members achieved by:
- the student's spouse;
- parents, legal or actual guardians of the student;
- being the dependents of the persons referred to in points 1-3, underage children, children under the age of 26, and, if the 26th year of age falls in the last year of studies, until their completion, and disabled children, regardless of age.